Tuesday, July 30, 2013
My team members have issued a challenge to list 10 things I want to improve on, so here goes!
1. Concentrate on clean eating - get the sugar reduced
2. Develop a bigger cache of meals and snacks - try new recipes
3. Make a concerted effort to include my family in healthier eating - I.e. don't be so quick to make different food for me and the family, and find ways to push more fruits and veg on them!
4. Strength training! (Always on my list!!)
5. 10 weeks until my first 10k, and I want to be able to run it all, so get my training kicked in to high gear
6. speaking of running ... Target a 1/2 marathon for a running goal after the 10k (eek!).
7. Dig deep and find the commitment to stop spinning my wheels and make headway
8. Make a Dr appointment and have blood work done (and finally find out if it was a good call to -gulp- quit taking cholesterol meds)
9. Reduce tv time
10. Try yoga