Say hi to the Skinny Clothes
Monday, July 29, 2013
Feeling rather scattered and stressed out this week. Didn't get as much exercise and activity as I'd hoped over the weekend, and the scale didn't budge as a result. Plus, I drank some beers—six in all over four days. Beer is so caloric, it's ridiculous. (Shouldn't be—it's mostly water! Whose idea was that, anyway?)
Time to focus on some positives, I think.
- Good workout today. I did the workout that was on the board (10 sets of 50 reps) and then did 55 minutes on the elliptical.
- I'm actually going to be around all week, so I made a commitment to go to the gym every day for the next ten days. Only made it in 3 days last week, and by Saturday/Sunday I was really feeling lazy.
- Went "shopping" in the old skinny clothes bins over the weekend, and everything fit except for three pairs of jeans and about five tops. Yay, "new" clothes!
- I've cut down to half a cup of coffee a day. It's a start.
- Food choices are going well today. I'm going to have lots of yummy veggies for dinner.
Stress is such a saboteur. I think I'll go put on some of my skinny jeans and try to distract myself for a while.