Sunday, July 28, 2013
My Sparkcoach today came with the challenge of listing 3 recent accomplishments, about which I feel good. Here are mine:
1. Made it to church in a reasonable amount of time today (was only 6 minutes late, instead of the usual 30).
2. Successfully cared for the neighbor's fish, plants, and dog while they were away on vacation for the past 3 days. No accidents, and none died.
3. Made a really good Tuscan Chicken/Vegetable soup without a recipe.
Since I'm ever the overachiever, I will take the 'additional' challenge of listing as many recent accomplishments as I can:
4. Got all of the laundry done yesterday.
5. Exercised most days last week.
6. Logged into Sparkpeople daily last week.
7. Helped a friend move yesterday.
8. Logged 10K steps or more most days last week.
9. Ate healthy food 80% of the time last week.
10. Kept all 3 of my kids alive last week.
How's that for an impressive list???