5% Challenge Assignment #3
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Reasons I want to lose weight:
1. Due to chronic pain issues, I need to lose weight to be kind to my joints, my muscles, and the rest of my body. Lower weight will result in less pain.
2. I want to lose weight so that at my next annual exam, all my blood work will be within normal ranges.
3. While I do not particularly wish to look like a model, I would like to look nice in my clothes. No bulges and buttons that don’t quite reach. I want my skirts to be comfortable.
What I want to change:
1. I want to conquer my fear of cooking or eating the wrong things, so that I can go into the kitchen and confidently prepare healthy meals, which will mean making menus a week at a time.
2. I want to change my negative self image into a “I can do this” attitude!
How I want to feel:
1. I want to feel more energetic.
2. I want to feel more confident in food making choices, and that I can reach goal weight
3. I want to feel less pain.
What I will be able to do with a slimmer, healthier body
1. Choose nice clothes that fit well and look nice.
2. Be able to teach longer with less pain.