Thursday, July 25, 2013
This is the list of foods I have to stop buying because I can not control myself. They call my name until it is all gone.
1) sweets - cookies, candies (except hard candy), cakes, donuts, anything chocolate (except dark chocolate, I seem to handle that one well)
2) any kind of chex mix
3) Chips, potato chips, any flavor and Frito's.
4) Cheese - this one is a biggie for me!! I LOVE CHEESE!! Now I'm not talking about the wrapped cheese. I'm talking about the good stuff!! Sliced deli cheese, cheese sticks and cheese cubes. And it can be just about any flavor. One I ate a whole pound in one day, than acted like I didn't know who ate it. BAD!!!
5) Chocolate silk peanut butter. I ate it all in 2 days, way too good!!
6) Anything with caramel!! Love the stuff!!
7) Wine/hard liquor - I can drink a bottle of wine in nothing flat. Whisky and other hard liquor I can drink in about 4-5 days. NOT GOOD!!
8) Honey roasted peanuts, I can eat the whole can!!!!!
I don't know why this stuff sends me over the edge but it does. I'm going to have to stop buying it for a while.
Thanks for stopping by!! I will have to print this and put on my fridge!!
Have a smashing day!!