Wednesday, July 24, 2013
1) Plan/Prepare for the coming week - I keep a well stocked kitchen with fruit and veggies. So I feel that I'm always prepared.
2) Act - I going on week 4 with my learning to run a 5 K app. Will go from 9 total minutes running to 12 total minutes running. I keep telling myself its just 3 more minutes. I can do this, I also want to do this to prove to myself that I'm still able to do amazing things!
3) Write a blog reflecting on the past week - I loss .4 ounces this week and I'm Ok with that. I'm inching toward my goal.
4) Set a goal, both non-scale and scale related, for the coming week - I changed my exercise to trying to train for a 5K. I tried this a year or so ago and hit the wall when I was at 4 weeks into the program. WELL..... its now week 4! I'm here and I'm going to do it this time and not giving up because it got harder!
5) Execute movement the Wild way! - I'm learning to be good to myself and find joy everyday in simple things.
Thank you Tigers (and Pixie's) for being here with me during this journey!