Wednesday, July 24, 2013
I have some good news to report.
1) we found a home for both of our cats. A friend of a friend lost their cat last October. They want to take both of our cats. I am happy that they will both go to the same home. And we will be able to check up on them.
2) My back ground check has passed and I start my new job next monday. I will be able to use their gym for free and it will cot 12.00 a year for my son to go there as well.
3) we have so many boxes for our move. I may have too many boxes. I went to my son's grade school. One of the new teachers gave me the boxes that she used to move in for the new school year. My friend also gave me some boxes from her husband's work.
4) Except for his clothes my son's room is all packed and I am working on the rest of the apartment.
5) according to the BMI I am 30.5, which is Obese but almost overweight. My goal is to be merely overweight. If I lose a few more pounds I will not be obese any longer.