All right, so over halfway through this round, and what do I have to show for it?
-zip, nada, zilch, nothing!
My goals for this round were:
1. To be able to wander over to the weights area of my gym without feeling self-conscious.
-Yeah, still haven't had the guts to do this one.
2. To finally figure out the best eating style for me (other than soup like the end of last round lol)
- Nope, not yet. Although I have been leaning towards paleo. There's just so much to the lifestyle. I'm not sure if I could do it all.
3. To take time for myself and make myself a priority.
-Hmm....I have been forcing myself to take more time at the gym, so I guess you could say I've "started" with this. This is still a work in progress.
It's time for a reboot. I don't feel like the scale's moving much, and I keep struggling with the same 3 pounds over and over. It's frustrating, and I'm ready to move on from it.
So here's my goals for this week.
1. Every time I look at the clock at work, I have to take a long drink of water ( I look at the clock a LOT!)
2. Stay away from the candy dish at work.
3. Stick up for myself when it comes to my coworker starting to take on more responsibilities at work. I shouldn't have to do it all by myself just because he's new.
4. Increase my freggie count daily. Reduce my processed carbs to as few as possible. I feel better when I'm not eating crap.
5. More walks, more stairs, more ST on bathroom breaks (gonna be taking a few since I'm gonna be drinking all that water).
I would totally LOVE for all my Spy-mates to start a ST or burpee challenge. I did 10 the other night, and OMG! I hated it! lol, but it was a good feeling to have accomplished it...to know that I can do it. I have to remember that I'm a work in progress, but I WANT to keep working at this.