What's the first thing on each of my goal update blogs - I'm awful about keeping up with my goal of writing blogs!
Six weeks into BLC22 and here is my progress so far:
1. Lose 15 lbs. I will achieve that by working on my other goals.
Doing well, 6 weeks in and I'm down 9.3 lbs. On track
2. Plan my food. I will plan out menus weekly to include breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks. When my nutrition is planned out it is so much easier to stay on plan.
I've been hit and miss the last couple of weeks with this. I have a vague plan that I have been following but not a specific menu. Currently on "vacation" for the next 3 weeks at my parents, so my menu planning won't be happening. This is not saying that I won't be eating healthy though. When I went to the Dr. last week I was told that I was .1 away from them recommending medication for diabetes. I had gestational diabetes and have found out that there is a family history. My "vague" plan includes keeping my carbs/sugar intake in check.
3. Log my food. I will log my food at least 6 days a week. The biggest reason I don't get my food logged is because I don't want to see how badly I ate. I will not be able to achieve my first goal if I am not logging my food intake.
I don't think that I've been getting 6 days a week but I do work on it. Went camping the week before last and didn't log anything. I think that I've missed 2 days the past week.
4. Exercise 6 days a week. I will continue following my CLX schedule for the next 6 weeks then I will start a Turbo Fire/CLX hybrid schedule.
The week I was camping I didn't stick completely to my CLX schedule but did get in a lot of other fitness. Been back on my normal schedule for the past week.
5. I will be active with my Crimson Butterfly team. I will take part in each challenge. I will visit at least 7 teammate pages each week. I will visit at least one SP Friend page each week. Being active in SP will continue to help with focus on my goals.
I have been active (other than camping and traveling) with my team and have participated in all challenges.
I have been struggling with visiting my teammates pages and other SP Friends. Will be working on making more time for that.
6. I will blog on how I am working on my goals at least once a week.
So obviously I have not been keeping up with this goal. I will keep trying to keep up with this.