Sunday, July 21, 2013
* Another low exercise day. Took a full pickup (inside and outside) to the dump. The dump is always a bipolar experience. Before I go, I rethink all the stuff that I acquired that I'm now getting rid of. However, after I go, and I see what others are discarding, I think better of my choices. I guess Peanuts was right, "One man's roast beef is another man's cold broccoli!" (Except, I like them both! ;-))
* Stayed in calorie budget all week.
* Back was good, again today. Stretched extra long this AM because I felt it needed it.
* Weight at 181.1.
* Got Fitbit dashboard working on Firefox, today.
* The Aria scale is a lost cause WRT Windows desktop system. I'm going to get a notebook for other reasons, and I'll use that to connect.
To those who bad-mouthed Windows compared to the Mac:
Windows is worse than you think it is; and the Mac is as well. However, that's NOT the problem WRT Fitbit corp and their devices. Clearly, their engineers understand the Mac and the culture it is a part of. They are completely clueless WRT Windows. Period! Slightly less so WRT Android.
I am so enjoying summer produce that I fear next winter.