This is just for me, and for accountability, so if you dropped by to look for inspiration, I am not really sharing incredible words of wisdom. I am simply putting into words my plan, hoping to increase my chances of success.
So if you want some ideas for menus, this blog may help, but otherwise, you'll probably find it boring.
For one of my team challenges, we need to plan a week's worth of meals:
1) scrambled egg on Arnold whole wheat thins, decaf coffee with .25 cup 1% milk
2) fruit smoothie with fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries and frozen banana and Greek yogurt
3) multigrain cheerios 3/4 cup mixed with Oikos Greek yogurt~ any flavor, decaf with .25 cup 1% milk
4) 16 g creamy peanut butter with 1/2 banana on Arnold whole wheat thins, decaf with .25 cup 1% milk
5) 1/2 cantaloupe with 1/3 cup 1 % cottage cheese, decaf with 1% milk
6) lemon muffin, orange, 2 tbs half and half.
7) smoothie with fresh strawberries, 1 tbs peanut butter and frozen strawberries.
1) Salad with grilled chicken breast, bib lettuce, grape tomatoes, bell peppers, and walnut raspberry walnut vinaigrette.
2) Garden lites broccoli souffle. Peach
3) Salad with solid white tuna on letttuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, bell peppers, and 1 tbs light dressing.
4) Eggplant Parmesan.
5) Wednesday~ lunch out with office~ probably a salad with either fish or chicken for protein
6) Chicken and zucchini left overs (from a recipe) tabbouleh.
7) Fruit salad with 1% cottage cheese~ fresh berries, pineapple, peach.
and left overs.