Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Sometimes you have to just remember to thank God for the things you've been given.
- I woke up. I get another day on earth to be with people I love!
- I have a delicious cup of coffee in front of me.
- I went swimming yesterday evening with the kids and we splashed and jumped and laughed and had a blast. It was only an hour, but it was a GREAT hour.
- My son asked me to play a game he created, later today. I will honor that sweet request and I'm so grateful he still likes to show me things.
- My daughter is unique and full of spunk, and wants to express who she is every day in the funny little outfits she puts together.
- I have work to do, to help the time pass from 8 to 5... it's not super-rewarding work today, but I can check things off the list, and it's paying my bills and allowing me to save, and all of those very important things.
I could go on and on; I am richly blessed! I challenge you to be grateful for the big and small things in your life today.