Monday, July 15, 2013
2. My good boss made it through the day with the bad boss. I was worried it was all about to hit the fan.
3. My plans with Karla got cancelled, but I'm packing my stuff for the beach tomorrow anyway!
4. I can do some rocking upper body stuff now. Still modified on 80% of it, but already SO much more than I ever thought I could. Cobra pushups tonight. (on my knees, but DONE.)
5. Working half a day in the morning to bank some trade time. This will lead to an impromptu afternoon off sometime this summer.
6. Chocolate Shakeology for dinner. I think this might be the new trend when its eleventy-billion degrees out.
7. Also, I made it thought the jumping lunges in my workout tonight. Barely.
8. Reyann has been out with her friend ALL DAY. I love this ability to be independent.
9. Bedtime before 10pm.
10. One of my coworkers hit up a salad bar for us, and made us all yummy salads. I had a whole bunch of veggies I wouldn't have picked for myself, and it was AWESOME. I think we should do that more often. I may never have another salad without banana peppers again.