Monday, July 15, 2013
1) I can do this. It is going to take me longer than I thought. I had set my goal at 2 lbs a week. I've lost 7 and kept off 5 in 2 months.
2) Inches have come off even if the pounds haven't.
3) I feel great when I follow my healthy eating plan. When I don't eat correctly, I can really tell it. This should be simple: Eat right=feel good. Why do I have trouble with this?
4) I need support on this journey. My family and friends and SP friends are great. I'd like my husband to speak up a bit more, if he sees me starting to make bad food choices. I've told him this today and he says that he will - beginning now.
5) I need to vary my exercise more. I spoke with a personal trainer yesterday and will find more exercise options. I'm much stronger and more fit than I was at the beginning.
I'm looking forward to the next two months. I can and will meet my goals!