Monday, July 15, 2013
I finished my first week! I never stick to programs this long (sad I know) but honestly I have been fine on this program.
I joined my local gym and absolutely love it. I feel very welcomed and have told many people about my program for added accountability. I am also joining their 90 day challenge. Weigh in is Aug 3 for the kickoff and I am excited to see what improvements I have made. They did blood tests and body fat assessment and I am extremely healthy except body fat. They also suggested some supplements which Ill do another post about.
I wanted to do a quick recap of the program one week in
- Tons of natural energy
- Workouts are short and make me sore, so I assume its working
- Nutrition seems to be working well, I never feel starving
- Scheduling life around the gym schedule is difficult
- I feel like I am constantly prepping food and doing dishes
- I don't feel like I'm doing enough without cardio, but know its for the best
For me the life scheduling has been difficult. I feel like I am grocery shopping or food prepping constantly. To overcome this, I have focused on doing a little bit each day for housework and really utilizing my rest days to get it all in. As far as food prep, I am making things in larger batches and portioning them out...saves so much time! And don't call capt. planet but I bought paper plates and bowls because I was sick of doing dishes every single day for just myself.
More to come later this week! My weigh day is Wednesday, but I'm not expecting much