Monday, July 15, 2013
I am taking the TED Challenge posted by So here goes.
1. Three new gratitudes each day will teach your brain to retain a pattern of scanning the world not for the negative, but for the positive first.
My home with property
2. Journaling about one positive experience you've had over the past 24 hours allows your brain to re-live it.
I've gone 24 hours without any back pain, very unusual.
3. Exercise teaches your brain that your behavior matters.
Today I will do 10 minutes on my bicycle trainer
4. Meditation allows your brain to get over the cultural ADHD that we've been creating by trying to do multiple tasks at once.
I will do today's Spark Coach visualization
5. Random or conscious acts of kindness - send a positive e-mail to thank or praise someone in your social support network.
I am sending my Spark buddy a Spark goodie to encourage her on our new streak goals