Thursday, July 11, 2013
I can't believe we are at the half way week of BLC22; it's gone by so fast.
Let's see how I did last week. My goals last week were:
1. To do week 4 of C25K. How did I do? Well, this is a tricky one. I DID complete week 4, I just DID NOT complete it with the confidence that I would like to.
2. To do ST 3 days. How did I do? I did ST 2 days this week.
3. To stay on track and focused. How did I do? Well, this goal is a little harder to measure on paper, but considering the work week I had and the messed up schedule, I think I managed to stay on track and focused. I tracked, I exercised, I did not eat a half gallon of Ben & Jerry's...so yeah, I'm on track and focused.
4. To get my PAWSE posted on time. How did I do? FAIL!! Wednesday just got away from me.
My scale goal was to maintain...and that is exactly what I did. No gain, no loss! I'm not exactly happy about it, but much happier than I would have been with a gain and a gain would have been very possible this week.
Goals for Week 6:
1. I am taking the week off from C25K because I am not sure my schedule will allow me to plan run days. What I am going to do is 'free style' jogs. I am going to jog until I absolutely cannot jog any more, walk for 2 minutes and repeat. Then when life is a little more normal next week, I will repeat week 4 and finish with confidence.
2. I WILL POST MY PAWSE ON TIME!!
3. I am going to post in the jungle much more. I am going to refocus on my original goals. I am going to get myself back to the week 1 excitement of a new challenge feeling.
4. I will do my measurements this week.
My scale goal is 1.5 pounds