Today's good decisions
Thursday, July 11, 2013
This journey moves forward one decision at a time....here are my good decisions on Thursday (and stll have more time ahead to add more successes!)
1. Got out of bed at 6AM so I'd have time to work out.
2. Chose to ride my bike for an hour rather than just walking.
3. Had a nice combo of protein, carbs and fruit for breakfast
4. Chose salmon at lunch rather than the cheeseburger I thought I wanted
5. Looked for something sweet after lunch but couldn't find anything damaging as I had made the decision to junk the junk. No junk to find!
6. Chose a glass of ice water rather than a small can of diet Coke
When you think you aren't making the progress you'd LOVE to be making it is sometimes eye-opening to see all the fantastic changes that are becoming SOP (standard operating procedure) in your life today thanks to SP and determination. And that's something to celebrate
one decision at a time.
Hope you're have a great week. We can SO do this!