Thursday, July 11, 2013
What are the main reasons I want to lose weight.
I believe that it is important to keep in mind the reasons for losing weight. It seems so obvious in my case (over 200 pounds), but if was that simple why do I struggle?
So here's my list:
1. More Confidence - I don't want worry that my appearance is not good enough.
2. Less Limitations - If I want to sky dive, I do not want weight to be the reason I can't do it. Or on a more realistic note, I do not want to have to eye chairs or seat belts to determine if they will fit me.
3. A Long Life - with no major health problems
4. Sexier body - no more grandma clothes (you know what I mean)
5. Become the "After" Picture - I want to inspire others by example