Wednesday, July 10, 2013
June has been a mixed bag for me. I met some of my goals and didnít meet others. So, it is time to take stock and then decide what I should set as my goals for July.
1. Do a minimum of 1250 minutes of exercise: This is one of the goals I did not meet. I only completed 1,216 minutes of exercise. This isnít a bad total but just not what I set as my goal.
2. Lose 6 pounds: Iím going to say I met this goal. I lost 5.4 pounds in June. Yes, it is not quite six pounds but Iím really proud of losing over five.
3. Walk two 5Ks, at least virtually: I only did one 5K in June.
4. Walk 50 miles, that includes the treadmill, walking videos, and outside walks: This is one goal I definitely met. I walked 53.63 miles in June. I really do enjoy my walks whether I do them outside or inside. Most of my walks on inside on a treadmill but I switch it up by using the different programs like random hills and speed intervals.
5. Be more consistent in writing my blog: This is the 3rd time Iíve made this a goal and the 3rd time I havenít met it. Iíve decided that Iím really just not a blogger.
6. Get my BFF to finally enroll in SP and get back on track with her ďBeing HealthyĒ journey (Again!): My BFF and I talked about this. However, she is having a lot of trouble with hypothyroidism and really isnít supposed to be dieting or exercising right now until she and her doctor can get her levels under control. I also have her daughter interested in joining.
7. Finally finish my Vision Collage and put it up in the house (Again!): I got my collage completed (see below) and it is now hanging in my living room.