Wednesday, July 10, 2013
I'm going to think positive. I weighed myself this morning and it showed a pound and half gain. I know, I didn't cheat myself so, what gives? I named this Blog entry, Positive because when the scale moves up or doesn't move at all, I usually beat up on myself and become unmotivated. So, here is a list of things, I can be positive about:
1. I drank my water on yesterday.
2. I walked for 1 hour on yesterday.
3. I ate healthy yesterday ( I even ate vegetables, not my favorite).
4. I prepared healthy food for yesterday and today.
5. I got a 100 points on Spark (that's my own personal goal).
I am positive, I did the right thing no matter what the scale read. The scale is not the boss of me. I will move forward and continue to do the right things regardless of the number on the scale.