Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Well, it has to come out. I spoke to the surgeon, signed the consent form and was told which department Iíd be in. The only thing left to dispute is the date, and Iím awaiting the surgery scheduler who will be calling anytime now. Depending on how the surgery goes, Iíll be out of work for almost 2 weeks which means NO PAY. Iíve been given some options for some kind of income and will be looking into those as soon as possible. Either way, it wonít be half of what I make but it will at least be SOMETHING. I was told that my job will be secure and that all should be the same when I get back (whenever that may be). Iím doing my best not to be stressed, but find myself getting exhausted a lot easier lately. I have an audition coming up this Saturday, but Iím not sure if Iíll be able to get the part missing so much rehearsal. Iím just not sure. Iím a bit nervous, but Iíve got a great support system here on Spark and with my BRITT831. Iím in good hands.