Tuesday, July 09, 2013
It has been a little over a month since my last blog. I knew when I returned to active status on Sparkpeople that my health and well being would improve. What I did not realize is how much I learn everyday from my spark friends.
I love the concept and result that I get from sparkpeople and it is the "people" fellow sparkers who I learn the most from. Things I've learned... well a few of them.
1. We all have bad days.
2. Unfortunate things happen to very good people.
3. Sometimes we all need a friend.
4. Others have experienced what we may currently be experiencing.
5. With a little effort we can help a friend in need.
6. The best way to forget about our own problems is to life another person up.
7. No matter how busy we may be, we all have time to speak (or write) a kind word to a friend.
Hope I continue to learn more about myself while progressing toward a healthier lifestyle.