BLC22 Four Week Ft Test Comparison
Tuesday, July 09, 2013
- Push ups 17 modified - up from 10 modified in four weeks
- Full Plank (count in seconds). :55 Down from 1:05 but up from 1:05 sec MODIFIED plank in January.
- Wall Sit (count in seconds) 2:08.8 UP from 1:34 in four weeks and Up from 1:06 in January
- 1.5 mile run 17:17.10 Down from 17:31:10 in four weeks
BLC22 Goals and progress to date
- 300FMs weekly - On or above target all four weeks
- Greatly improved flexibility - proof is in the pics
- Continue tracking and staying with in range - it's the only way I succeed - also on target
- Continue improving my upper body strength by incorporating regular ST in my work outs - So far, so good
- OWN the 160s! I've been playing with 168-171 during break so I'm more than ready - down 3.6 pounds. Not there yet but that's my goal for July
- Schedule more variety in my workout routine. I tend to get stuck on running and forget how much I enjoy other activities - I've incorporated more ST, as well as biking and kayaking
- Complete at least two additional half marathons, as well as an 18.12 Challenge, in addition to some local 5Ks. So far this year I've logged three 4 mile Frozen Foote Races, Jan-Mar, and a HM in both April and May. - On June 9, 2013, I upgraded one of those "additional" HM to a FULL marathon and completed in in 6:35:31 !!!! Skipped out on the other HM since it was only a few weeks after the full. Committed to the 18.12 in September and looking at one or two 5Ks this month.