Monday, July 08, 2013
I am going to do week rounds that cycle around my kettlebell training program I set up before I left on vacation. The first round is a 6 week cycle for my Phase 2 Kettlebell Strong! and the“One” Super Conditioning Program.
Strong! Program: Monday and Thursday
Phase 2: Hypertrophy 2x per week for 5weeks with double 15lbs
Phase 1: Strength 2x per week for 12 weeks double 20’s
Phase 2: Hypertrophy 2x per week for 5 weeks double 20’s
One Program: Tuesday and Friday
Conditioning (Cardio) is only 10 minutes 2x per week for 8 weeks with the “One” program in the book based on double swings. Also on this day, I will be doing another equal work to equal rest interval program increasing single kettlebell swings for 5 sets later in the day.
Goals over the next 6 weeks:
1. Reach 196lb, a high goal, but one worth trying to achieve!
2. Be in the habit of tracking my food consistently.
3. Eat according to my plan.
4. Consistently following my workout plan.
5. Drink lots of water and green tea!
* I am eating according to my plan of Chris Kiwi’s 30 days of Fat Loss with the exception of low-sugar fruit on some days, and protein powder and bars for convenience as necessary.
* Eat in the range of 1200-1600 cals per day, except on High Cal day.
* I am drinking 8-10 cups of water per day
* I am taking my supplements of: 6g Fish Oil and al least 10g BCAA’s
* I am exercising to my training plan. I am also doing the Becoming Bulletproof 3-minute reset as a warm up.
* I am going to bed earlier to get more sleep and getting out of bed earlier.
* I am reading at least 2 chapter’s in my Bible in the morning.
* I will pray when tempted with food and feeling lazy and ask for His strength each morning and throughout the day.
Phase 2 WO#1
Low carb day
64 oz water