What I Did and Learned Today
Sunday, July 07, 2013
1. The way of wisdom isn't the way of wisdom if it doesn't include God in it.
2. I don't like the new touch-screen laptops. (Shopped for a new one but didn't get it. Go on to no. 3 to see what we did instead).
3. It is very nice to have a hefty rebate check when you are shopping for home improvements. We got ds16 a new hypo-allergenic floor today.
4. Hot dogs are the only thing on the Costco menu that doesn't have cheese in it.
5. I gave in and had some cheese later in the afternoon for the first time in weeks. I relearned why I had given up cheese (and dairy) in the first place.
6. Raking weeds can get up quite a bit for at least a first go around.
7. A nap is a beautiful thing.
8. My dd11 does things on the swing that makes my heart stop.
9. It is hot and I am achy and don't want to do anything but if I put the timer on for 5 minutes at a time, I can do it.