Well let's say that today's date inspired me to start my new blog momentum...
7/7/ 2013, so let's do a 7 sentences (or pictures) for the 7 days of the week...
So here is my first 7-7 Sunday Blog.
A. Sunday (ok, I am cheating my own rules, I will add one day to this 7/7, just once! - I just want to include my prep...) - Great start: I am off to a good start of my marathon training plan (Hal Higdon - novice, I am not a novice runner but it will be my first 26.2!)
1. Monday - Canada Day: 5k run, day off and
2. Tuesday - Work- work - Work, Jeff is leaving for 4 days to participate in the Ball Hockey Regionals.
3. Wednesday - RISE= start my day with 5k Run gave me energy and a positive attitude toward a challenging task at work; & SHiINE: the reward = ice cream with my daughter and not busting calorie range!
4. Thursday - squeeze a workout at lunch to keep my ZEN
at work - 14km Bike Ride
5. Friday -
at 6AM - Me time at the military base trail and I did not quit (!!!), got bitten by flies and saw a deer - twice. TGIF!!!
6. Saturday - I am exhausted. Shopping for a car (have to do it but not really enjoying)
7. Sunday - Isn't it nice to switch the menu for the Summer! I made a Mexican Salad with Pineapple Salsa, and Angel Cake with Berries
... with cheese
GO the DISTANCE Report: I did 60k this week (running, cycling and walking)
Details for my recipe can be found at:
Chicken and black beans casserole with mole sauce recipe - For five serving - prepare only half of the recipe on iceberg lettuce recipes.sparkpeople.com/
Pineapple red pepper salsa: it turn out so good, much better than the first time I did it- a tip: use fresh pineapple instead of the canned one! recipes.sparkpeople.com/
P.S. It is more difficult than I thought to write a 7 sentences blog, but with practice I will get better at it!
Your turn - You want to join me and blog too! Let me know, I love reading my Sparkfriends blogs!