Aspire to Inspire BSG Team Sunflowers - June Review/July Goals
Sunday, July 07, 2013
Our blog assignment for this week is to write about our progress during June and setting goals for the month of July.
During June I continued to be fairly focused with my fitness in spite of the fact that hubby's illness and hospitalization took its toll to a certain extent.
During June I maintained for the most part which I consider progress considering the stress of hubby's illness, the three weeks I was eating with him in the hospital, etc.
1. Track nutrition daily, at least 75% of the time.
2. Walk or bike 3 miles daily, or a total of 21 miles weekly.
3. Lower body strength 3 days a week for 15 minutes.
4. Core strength 3 days a week for 15 minutes.
5. Continue 88 ounces of water daily.
6. Aiming for 4 freggies daily, 75% of the time.
7. Limit snacks to once daily.
That is it for me for July.