I will be answering the questions listed here:
1. I awoke at 3 a.m. this morning.
2. I am laying down to go to sleep at 10:30 p.m. this evening.
3. Tonight's bedtime routine: took one melatonin, cold cream & moisturizer on face, brush & floss teeth, brush hair.
4. Tonight's dinner, 6 p.m: TJ chicken (2 sm. pieces), peas, sweet potato "fries," salad of baby romaine, low-cal fudgsicle
5. Yes, I did a 2 mi. Leslie Sansone DVD (28 min.)
6. No alcohol.
7. One cup of Lipton tea, very early this morning-- that's it!
8. Just my TJ's women's vitamins, and then, tonight, 1 melatonin tablet.
9. I tried to nap today from 11:30 a.m. to around 2 p.m., but was mostly unsuccessful.
10. Stressors: the kids, husband's upcoming surgery, $$$
11. Hunger today: 2-Normal
12. How awake today: 1-Exhausted
13. Irritability today: 4-Highly irritable