Friday, July 05, 2013
So, I didn't get this posted on time, but better late than never, right?
I had a very good week 4. The scale didn't do anything spectacular, a loss of 1 pound. But I feel really good about how focused I was and all that I accomplished.
My goals for last week were:
1. To do week 3 of the C25K program. DONE!! I finished week 3 and ended it feeling really good about my progress.
2. To do ST 3 days during the week. DONE!! I actually did ST on 5 days...partly thanks to the weekend challenge, but done none the less.
3. To clean out the food cabinets. Uhm, NOT DONE!! I'm not sure why I didn't get this done, but for whatever reason, it's still not done.
My scale goal was 1.5 pounds. I missed this by a little, but still had a loss of a pound, so I'm not complaining.
Next week's goals:
1. To continue with week 4 of the C25K program. I've already started the week and so far, so good.
2. To do ST 3 days this week.
3. To stay on track and focused. It's a crazy work week and holiday week, so I am just going to concentrate on NOT falling off the wagon. Sometimes, we have to just focus on NOT messing up and that's where I am this week. Even if I don't make any progress forward, at the end of this week, if I can just maintain my weight and habits it will be a successful week.
4. To get my PAWSE blog posted on time next week!
My scale goal is simply to maintain.