Friday, July 05, 2013
I am so messed up in my routine right now, that it wasn't until a friend mentioned she couldn't find my blog that I realized that I had totally forgotten to do one today!! Thanks Jen.
I've been puttering around the house and garden. Even made it out to the store this morning to pick up canned cat food for my fussy cat. She has decided that she isn't going to eat dry food anymore. Two days of not eating broke me...I went and got her canned stuff! Yep, she is spoiled. I went to the pet store and choose one small tin of every brand they had that was salmon or turkey. (no gravy ones though as she won't eat them, likes her food plain!)
I'm waiting on my organic food box to arrive. Today is my first delivery and it should be sometime this afternoon or early evening.
Shyra just dropped in for a visit on her way home from work...I'll be back to finish this a bit later (if I remember LOL)
I'm back. *grin*
Had a nice visit with Shy, it's been awhile since it was just the two of us having Mommy time as Shy calls it. She is super excited as she will be leaving for a week trip to New York city on the 22nd.
My box still has not arrived as yet, so can't share with you what it contains. Will do that tomorrow.
We have some clouds starting to move in and it looks like a storm is on it's way.
1. I got to sleep in this morning and then spend the day doing my things on my schedule. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. I got caught up on all my emails. One that announced the arrival of a new member of the family. My cousin is now a Grandma. How exciting. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the new member's safe arrival.
3. Kismet enjoyed the one portion from one of the new cans of food. Cleaned up it up right quick she did! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I bought myself some Pink Grapefruit Perrier water today as it was on sale and I wanted to see what it tasted like. I'm thinking if might be an acquired taste or it could be just that I'm not used to drinking sparkling water. Not bad, but certainly not a first go to cool drink for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the opportunity to try it.
5. I'm reading a good book "After Auschwitz" by Eva Schloss. Her mother married Otto Frank in 1953, so Eva grew up with first hand knowledge of Ann Frank's life and she plays a big part in making sure that Ann's memory is kept alive. I love reading books that help to keep me informed about real people and lives. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. Met a neighbor today that I hadn't met before and their very cute little dog. I love spring and summer when people start coming out of their homes and spending time outdoors and reconnecting. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. Lovely visit with Shyra...she always makes my day so much brighter. So blessed to have her in my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I've been doing very well with my situps and so far today have completed 50 of them. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. It's Friday and that means family time is just around the corner. Garry and I don't get to spend much time together during the week, so weekends are our time. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I've been blessed with a wonderful day of life. Thank you, thank you, thank yo.