Friday, July 05, 2013
Just in case you read this I came of my plato and I have reached my goal weight of 70 kg for nearly a week now.
My home work for today is to make a meal plant for tomorrow and to blog about it:
I always plan my meals just before I start to prepare to go to bed.
1. I think about what is coming up tomorrow and check what is available in the fridge and I take out any frozen items that I need to use the next day.
2. Make a list of items I need to buy.
3. Prepare the coffee maker for to be ready in the morning for breakfast.
4. Choose my breakfast and set it up for the morning.
5. Set the table and that is it. I am off to bed.
Good night you all!