Friday, July 05, 2013
June was not the greatest month. I was struggling with motivation and really didn't push myself to achieve my goals. About halfway through the month, I decided to try the 2-week plan in the Spark Solution book. A new Spark Solution challenge started on the 24th and things started to get a little better. Here is how I did on my goals:
1. Complete Book Club Challenge~Yes, but did not score too many points.
2. Track Every Day~No. I only tracked 14/30 days
3. 900 Fitness Minutes~No. I had 632 fitness minutes.
4. Quiet Time Daily~No. Only 14/30 days
5. Finish 2 Books~No. Still reading 3 different books, but none finished.
6. Blog 1X Weekly~I did blog more, but I don't think it was every week.
I can definitely see my lack of motivation reflected in these results. My July will be better!