Happy Birthday America!
Thursday, July 04, 2013
Things has cooled off to a much more tolerable level around here. The temps have fallen back down into a more normal range and for that I am happy. Sleeping last night was not so hard *grin*.
It was actually nice going in to work a wee bit earlier yesterday. I'm still waking up at my long held usual time, so waiting around to go to work has been crazy. I'm much happier now. Even if it turns out to only be for this month, there is the chance it could become the norm for me.
I have the door open to the back deck this morning and its nice to feel that cool breeze coming in. Even Kismet is much happier.
1. It's my Friday today...a nice 3 day weekend lies ahead with no major commitments on the schedule. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. I will have some more tomatoes ready to pick this weekend. Had some fresh lettuce out of the garden last night. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. I had a call from my brother yesterday and things are still going well for him. I'm so happy as he sounds so much more positive about everything. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. We were blessed to have no damage during done to our property during the storm the other night. Kaeli only had one dent in her car. So many trees and power lines downed in the city as well as lots of hail damage. We are blessed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. Lots of work to keep me busy today at work. Hopefully I will get it all done so that Gail is not left to too much. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I'm thrilled that I have been meeting my goal of a minimum of 60 situps everyday this week. In fact yesterday I got in 90 as well as the day before. Yay Me! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. I am blessed that I have been able to still keep up most days with a decent amount of steps. I'm only doing about half of what I used to do, but all things considered...that's pretty darn good. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I'm blessed to have running water that I can adjust the temperature on, so that on hot days I can have a cool shower on cold days I can have a hot shower. I don't have to heat the water myself or carry it anywhere. Yep...I'm blessed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I have fresh fruit and veggies to take to work with me today. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I am blessed with this new day of life and am excited to see what it has in store for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a wonderful Thursday, thank you for stopping by.