Wednesday, July 03, 2013
1) Plan/Prepare for the coming week - I'm stocked up with fruit and plenty of veggies for this coming week.
2) Act - I'm going to try some different things this week. I think I need to shake it up. I'm still getting up early and feel good about that.
3) Write a blog reflecting on the past week - I gained back the 1 lb I lost last week. But I really think its due to the stress at work this week. At least I hope so.
4) Set a goal, both non-scale and scale related, for the coming week - I going to really take the time and think about changing up my exercise. Also focus on my goals and how to reach them without being consumed by them.
5) Execute movement the Wild way! - Once again I'm still trying to figure out how to do this. But I'm not about to give up! I will break through this plateau that I've been on!