Some goals and holiday nails
Wednesday, July 03, 2013
After some thought, I decided to make some attainable goals for myself, now that I have reached the one that I had set for myself ahead of schedule (finish 0 to 1650 swim program).
1. be below my lowest weight of last year by the time i defend my dissertation (late aug)
2. be in onderland by the time i walk in graduation (may 14)
3. start and finish c25k by the end of the year so that i can easily do #4
4. warrior dash with my brother, bestie, and boyfriend in chicago june 14
5. be able to bike the whole poudre trail by the end of next spring (35 miles)
I feel like I will be able to do a sprint triathalon at some point (seeing as how i can already do twice the swimming part), but I have a big aversion to open water swimming (eww lake water)
I feel like i might be underestimating myself on some of these goals and giving myself more time than I need.
Shrinking_Sara has inspired me to do some 4th of July nail art, so here you go: