Wednesday, July 03, 2013
Hello my Sparkfriends!
I am feeling great this week. I thought I was relapsing with my cough, cold, sinus crud over the weekend, but I woke up Monday morning feeling great. I worked out Monday night at Curves and had planned to go for a walk yesterday. However, it rained ALL DAY! Yes, I could've gone to the treadmill, but I didn't want too.
I ran some errands yesterday and ended up with just over 5000 steps for the day. I think from here on out I'm going to post everyday instead of just once a week. I really need the accountability of posting whether or not I made each of my daily goals. I hope you all don't get bored with me! LOL
- At least 6000 steps/day - Monday - yes, Tuesday - no
- At least 250 fitness minutes/week - on my way!
- At least 2 water bottles/day - about 56 oz. - Monday & Tuesday - yes
- 1 serving raw veggie/day - this is totally new territory for me! - nope
- Blog on SP at least once/week - changing to everyday
Anyway, one other quick thing - I had bought a pair of K-Swiss Tubes back in March and they were already starting to fall apart. I took them back to DSW and they let me exchange them for a new/different pair. They also noticed that I had used two certificates and they allowed me to use those again too! The new shoes I chose were on clearance so they gave me a store credit for the difference. YAY ME!
Have a great day & a safe 4th of July holiday (for those who celebrate)!