Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.


    AANGEL3   138,712
SparkPoints
100,000 or more SparkPoints
 
 
Short One On A Hot Night

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Jason got here on Sat morning and his visit is going OK. We're not going out much as it's REALLY hot here and he's not use to the heat. He's been kind of quiet so far. And he's not eating much. I don't know if it's the heat or what. He says he's feeling fine. He was tried on Sat when he got here, but he was up at 3:30 AM to get ready for his flight here. We're going out tomorrow to get hubby's glasses fixed and then to pick up some small things for him to take back to his GF kids. That's another thing...I think they (the GF and him) nay be having issues. But I don't know for sure. He doesn't talk about it much. Also tomorrow I'm going to try and help him fix the mess his med insurance is in. He had surgery this past spring and he paid his co-pay, plus the rest of his deductible. The insurance is 80/20 split. But the insurance seems to have credited the $1500 deductible he paid as part of what THEY paid and left him with the remainder of $7500. They should have showed him credited with the $1500 and then they paid 80% of the rest with him paying the last 20%. I'm going to see what I can do by talking to them.

So remember that expensive week end last week end? The one where the TV went out and we had to buy a new one? Well this past weekend was just as expensive. We ended up buying a new living room set (sofa and chair). Both pieces of the set recline. They will be delivered on Wed. The stuff we have now hubby got at a yard sale in 1993 or 1994. It's well past it's "use by" date! emoticon Of course this sets back the plumbing on the trailer a bit, but we really needed the new furniture. emoticon

I'm not working this week but still getting up and getting hubby off to work. I went back to bed after he left this morning and boy...I had a bad dream! I woke up and feeling devastated by the bits I could remember. Hubby and I were having problems over someone named "Jack". Not someone I was involved with..but that hubby was hanging out with. This "Jack" was all about cars and racing..and hubby was so into all the car stuff that he didn't need ME at all. I woke just hubby was telling me he didn't love me anymore and he was leaving me. Now I KNOW hubby LOVES me. And would never leave me. But the whole dream was scary. emoticon And it set me on edge all day. Maybe I'm just feeling insecure right now?

I did get 90 mins done on the treadmill here at home today and mu eating was right where it should be. I found these packages of sliced, dark chocolate covered frozen banana slices that are great! Only 100 calories for 4 slices. So all in all...working out/eating wise..it was a good day! emoticon

So now I'm off to bed. Everyone stay cool!

SHARE
  Member Comments About This Blog Post:

CALENSARIEL 7/2/2013 10:40AM

    That is exactly why I hardly ever go back to bed after Arn leaves or take a nap in the afternoon. Nightmares! I hope everything is ok with Jason and his girl and that you're able to get the insurance sorted out. I will talk to you soon. Enjoy your visit. Hugs, Calen~

Report Inappropriate Comment
KLMEIRING 7/2/2013 2:40AM

    I have had those dreams.... Thanks for sharing. emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
CONCERNED85 7/2/2013 2:03AM

    emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post


Log in to post a comment.
 


Other Entries by AANGEL3