Thursday, June 27, 2013
I donít expect to get online very much this weekend, so I thought I would post my July goals today.
July is going to be a really busy month for me because we are currently downsizing our belongings to about a third of what we have. Our house is just not manageable and I want to have a nice home that I can maintain and invite people in to. So this coming month will be all about that. I am lucky enough to only work 4 days a week, so I get Friday on my own and then Saturday and Sunday I have to fit around whatever hubby wants to do. The last couple of weekends this has involved car hunting. We still havenít made a decision, so I guess this weekend will be similar.
All of that aside, I really want to meet my goal to lose 5lbs a month starting in July. In order to do that, I am going to have to set aside time and energy to change how I do some things. Therefore, my aims for helping me reach my July goal will be:
- Buy the groceries I need to make healthy but filling meals and snacks.
- Make lunches in advance Ė sandwiches / salads.
- Use dumbbells every other day Ė increase reps until reach 50 and then increase weight and build reps back up to 50, then repeat.
- Walk at least 10 minutes every day - on the spot if not outside.
- Drink at least 1.5 litres of water or diluting juice every day.
- Blog at least once a week & interact with Spark teams / member blogs once a week.