Thursday, June 27, 2013
Well, week 4 is here already. I think I really like setting a couple of small goals each week. It's nice to focus on something little on the way to something bigger.
How did last week go:
1. I was aiming for 3 days of ST during week 3. Well, I missed that. I only managed 2 days, so I need to work harder on this in week 4.
2. I planned to continue C25K program. I got this. I finished week 2 of the program feeling very strong.
3. I was hoping to avoid 'junk food' last week. I think I did very well with this one. The 2/3 of the caramel godiva bar is still in the fridge. I had a small piece of ice cream cake, which I tracked, for my son's birthday, but that's really about it for the junk food.
My scale goal was 1.5. Sadly, I did not make this goal either. I weighed in down 0.8. Ugh, not even a pound, but still a loss.
So, week 3 is behind me, I am moving on to week 4 goals.
1. I will do week 3 of the C25K program.
2. I will do ST on 3 days this week. I am shooting for Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday. If I stay on my current schedule, these ST days should fall opposite of my running days.
3. I will clean out all the food cabinets. Not just get rid of junk that has accumulated over the week, but a deep clean, pull everything out, check dates and toss/donate stuff that I'm not going to eat.
My scale goal is 1.5 lbs again this week. Hopefully, I exceed this goal to make up for being a little short in week 3.
On a side note: I may not have lost as much last week as I had hoped, but when I got dressed this morning my pants are a little bit looser. I'm looking forward to measuring!