...TOO much gym time....
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
How do you know if you spend too much time at the gym? I came up with a few, let me know if you have any-
1. If someone looks good, you KNOW they're doing it wrong.
2. You have three pair of training shoes, none of which have ever been outside.
3. Complete strangers know your BMI, heart rate, BP, etc.
4. All conversation contain3-5 people and revolve around some electronic training device.
PS- no one has the same unit.
5. You have mastered the art of using a water saver faucet.
6. You know where the best soap dispensers are located.
7. You're starting to wear flip flop in your bathroom at home.
8. Small crunchy towels are normal.
9. The shaving cream in you locker always runs out, but it never does at home.
10. You don't care how much water you use in the shower, (see #5)
And the bonus one-- Seeing an 83 year old man, sitting naked, reading the paper, while watching business week on TV. That doesn't even make you flinch.