Stress Journal #1
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Okay so this is my first time doing a Stress Journal...
Today was stressful because of a few things;
1. I am broke, no money for certain things I am in some-what need of
2. My boyfriend hasn't been helping out around the house as much as he has been since we had our "chat" a few days ago about his attitude and not doing what he was asked or doing enough around the house
3. My Step-Dad may be going on leave with out pay because of the state budget issue, if no decision is made in the next few days DSHS will be shut down (state run offices)
4. I am hurting, my arthritis is taking it's toll on me and my right knee is dislodging itself often as I move and/or walk...I am also having a lot of pain in my back, neck and shoulders, possibly from my Disc Degenerative Disease...I feel like I am falling apart but I refuse to give in I am starting my fitness and diet program tomorrow/later today...just starting off by walking but it is a start
5. My Mom is under an added amount of stress and only one of her two brain aneurysms are coiled...so her other brain aneurysm could burst and she could die very quickly without much warning if any at all besides her getting a horrible headache
6. I am not getting enough sleep and keep having night terrors, as well as having issues with possibly my OCD which has not been an issue for years and also severe mood swings which may be from my Bipolar Disorder but I am unsure, I see my ARNP tomorrow and hope he can help me with these issues
Other then that there really is not much stressing me out...But obviously there is a lot that is stressing me out. I hope that I can learn to cope and deal with the stressors in my daily life. So I can just pick up from where I left off the day before instead of dwelling in the "what if's"