Monday, June 24, 2013
In short, this weekend was terrible. Seems to be a trend in my life lately.
1) my grandmother was taken to the hospital with really high blood pressure, tested, and released with it still being high. She has already had one stroke and is high risk for another, so...worried about her all weekend.
2) I'm really nervous about court on Thursday, and have been stressed about it all weekend
3) Still feeling sick most of the time
4) Our parakeet is injured and possibly dying- he is 11 years old. :(
5) Mike sent me this text yesterday: "I'm just done. I can't deal with this nonsense anymore. You are such a sweet person but you get into these moods that I just can't understand. Good for two weeks and then BAM! I'm just not like that. At all. I'm generally a happy person and well, you're just not." (this was basically in response to me being stressed and worried about everything...we spoke on Saturday and this is the result I guess. So much for him caring and loving me.)
So, basically, I've been heartbroken, worried, stressed, tired... I just want to cry but I am fighting to remain strong. Especially about Mike, because I know logically that it was nothing more than a shot in the dark to begin with... it just hurts to feel so strongly for someone, and to be told how much they care, only to find out that when you really need them, they want nothing to do with you.
Ok, signing off before I cry. I didn't at all yesterday and I sure as hell don't want to start now.
I didn't lose weight this week, but didn't gain either, and barely exercised... so, that is what it is.