Sunday, June 23, 2013
Yesterday when I weighed myself I had gained a pound. I almost cried. I also promised to take the kids out for lunch and shopping and worried about how to stay away from temptation. The kids wanted to eat at an Italian restaurant and I was worried that I would not find something to eat. I did eat chicken and did eat two bites of the desert. I did do a lot a walking, but realized I forgot to bring my Ideal Protein snack. by the time I got home I could only eat one and I still had another one plus two cups of vegetables. I just could not eat it because I was still full from the big lunch. I figured Okay, I will have to start over. This morning I stepped on the scale expecting to be very depressed, but I still managed to lose the pound I gained plus an additional. I was so relieved. Today, I am at the house and will definitely be on my plan today and hope to also loosen up my back so I can enjoy a dance video game with the kids after my chores are done. I think i have enough leftovers to be able to just sit them out and get all of my work done.
My goals for the week.
1. Go to Church and thank The Lord for the wonderful life he has given me
2. Weed wack the walkway so it will be clear for my father in law and his walker
3. clean my room and finally put away my winter clothes since it is now HOT.
4. Plan to steam my carpets so every thing will be nice and fresh
5. DeClutter my house because it looks so much cleaner and spacious
Well, I think that is enough and I hope to be able to get it done.