Smokin Summer Body Challenge! Here I go
Saturday, June 22, 2013
So I have joined the summer challenge for my 20 somethings spark page. I am really excited because it has motivated me to be more active (with extra motivation from my wonderful fitbit). For our week 2 challenge, I need to post my goals for this summer. Here they are:
1. Stay active! Get my 10,000 steps in each day to start. Then slowly increase more exercise. Maybe I will actually be able to run soon! Wow, that would be great.
2. Stop eating so many sweets and other food just because I have a craving. It's not going to help me. If I need to snack, try grabbing some carrots or an apple instead.
3. Try tracking food. This one is always so hard for me. Once I have a routine settled, I will attack this goal with dedication.
4. Try to get friends and family involved. I want to go on walks with my boyfriend. I love exercising with my mom...I just want this challenge to help be a bonding experience while at the same time, it is helping those around me get healthier too.
5. Find ways to stay motivated. I just graduated college with a 4.0. I know that I have the determination and motivation to achieve something huge like that, and now I need to apply that same drive toward becoming a healthier, better me. I can do this.