Life is good 12
Friday, June 21, 2013
1. STELLAR yoga class. I can't wait to take that one again. It was called Slow Vin/Yin. It was 75 minutes of torture and heaven, all wrapped up in one drippy hot room.
2. Slept til 10:30 today, after one false start to take care of the dogs at 6:30. That's sleeping in for them.. I'm usually out the door by 5:45 am.
3. Absolutely perfect weather today. 84, hazy, strong breeze. Perfect windows down singing really loud driving weather. :)
4. Naked Mighty Mango juice. Love.
5. The workout videos Reyann agreed to do are on the way. I'm excited to have options to do at home.
6. I get to sleep in again tomorrow.
7. The only things I have to do tomorrow are clean out the fridge, grocery shop (coupons already clipped), wash the fans I got out of storage today so we can put them to use around the house, hit the gym for a little while, and work some fast overtime. Probably I should eat and bathe too.. but it still seems like a gravy day.
8. Still counting down to my sister's visit.
9. Might take the dogs swimming Sunday.
10. My spine and hips are all loosey goosey from yoga. Siiiighhhh