Life is good 11
Thursday, June 20, 2013
1. Survived the day. Whoadang.
2. After horrendous roller coaster emotions day, i feel evened out and ok.
3. Yoga tomorrow.
4. Karla and Martha, who both majorly added to my coping skills today.
5. After half an hour of badgering Reyann, she went to the gym with me and worked it.
6. A nice dude I know from work got engaged today.
7. Picked up some overtime this weekend. Chaching!
8. Fixed the schedule. Its always broken in my line of work. Always.
9. No calorie snafus, although I doubt I can stay up late enough to get all my water in.
10. Only about a week til my sister comes to surprise my dad for his birthday. Mums the word on fb, if we're pals there. :)