Thursday, June 20, 2013
I reached my goal of 130 lbs and stayed there for months. Only in late May did it start to climb, but I worked out 2x last week and 3x this week and have been more mindful with food so I know I'll lose the 5 lbs steadily and surely. I can wear my clothes and even if they're not as flattering I CAN WEAR THEM. So it's the great truth as always: practice self kindness and love and forgiveness and acceptance, and know I am worthy of love and belonging because I am here. It helps me to live a healthier, good, nurturing life to know that.
1. Got out of work early today
2. Boss agreed to see how new schedule works out. It will work b/c it makes sense and I am changing my life for the better.
3. House my folks will be exchanging in is very nice, loads of space and books, and exchanger was very nice.
4. More than enough food and possessions, to the point that I want to get rid of stuff and spring clean our home
5. Heart project was an absolute success and is leading to potentially much happier life w/ fulfilling work.