Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Today was pretty decent. I ate within my requirements, drank a lot of water, and hung out with one of my friends and her 1 year old son. We went on a walk, which was nice. I probably drank too much Diet Pepsi but oh well.
I am part of a challenge in one of my SparkTeams, and part of this week's challenge is to post a blog entry about our goals. I'm just going to kill two birds with one stone and do that here.
1. I want to be in better shape. I want to be able to walk around campus without huffing and puffing. I'm already older than most of the other students, I don't want to be more out of shape, too.
2. I want to take care of myself and allow myself to believe that I am worth taking care of.
3. I want to not have to worry about fitting in chairs.
4. I want to wear a size 12 pant.
5. I don't want to write myself off when it comes to dating.