Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Three Thoughts from Today:
- The weather is GORGEOUS. I got a nice walk in outside. I definitely go farther, faster. There were quite a lot of bees out today but it only made my walk a bit longer as I tried to circumvent their swarms. Thanks bees! Makes me wonder if I should move somewhere that stays constantly gorgeous all year long for optimal walking and health. Any place like that you know of?!
- Last night my bf pulled a move on me… he said he didn’t want dinner, and ended up ordering a pizza and wings. He ate it in a room all by himself, away from me, and then apologized afterwards. He pulled an “Old Me” – had a bad day, just wanted to be bad, but tried not to drag me down with him. On nights like this, I eat turkey pepperoni, reduced fat cheese, and gf crackers for dinner, which probably isn’t the best choice for me either. I’m thinking I need better “on the spot” dinners. It still hurts to see him like this and I’m hoping everything starts falling into place soon. Sending the positive vibes.
- I am feeling a CRAZY urge to snack today. I’m really trying to fight it. So far, so good. I swear – some days are off the charts for this and others are no problem. At least I know better than to reach for something now, right?!
Three Happy Things:
- There are a whole bunch of butterflies out and about today. I just love ‘em!
- I am already getting GREAT feedback from my project that I turned in last week. It feels good!
- I get to ride home with the sunroof open and music blasting. Can’t beat that at the end of the day, right?!
Fun Fact of the Day:
Wednesday in Dutch is Woesndag.
That’s all I got!